2014年9月24日星期三

Open Studio : Lecture Reflect Value

Lecture Reflect Value

        This week we have two lectures in Queen Sirikit National Convention Center . we are lucky to meet the " Bangkok Design Festival " .
        At morning , the seminar is " Russian Design and Innovative conference " . 
        Look at this photo , thank you TUI and of course SHINE , you help me a lot on the transportation .I have already been to Bangkok nearly 2 month , but the transportation is still unpredictable for me , each time go out to the strange place , I have tangled for a long time , so pity not catch the lecture on time .
        What are saw there are many works by the young generation of Russian , it`s very creative work of 80`s , I found a characteristic that different with us is most of the design manuscripts produced and become the product , this getting my deepest feelings , though " do " you can create many ideas , maybe meet some difficult problem , but these will become your experience . 
        The other one I found is that most of them work in aboard in the world famous company , this platform will led a good chance to improve them , and of course the different design style and different culture will effect them maybe all the life . when they back country , they will give Russian valuable knowledge . maybe they are my reference that I am not sure .
        In afternoon , the meeting is about " Thailand Innovation And Design Expo 2014 " .
        People do not understand the local language is really a very painful thing ,I just understand the English speaker ,thanks to his passionate speech , but it`s so pity I am not interested in the Medical Devices .                   Dorcor Doh and another person speak with thai language , I don`t know one words , but form the PPT , I think I can know something .
  1. right-brain economy :
  2. "consumers" are designer  : buy / sell & make custom products with or without design skills
  3. prosumers : kickstarter / crowdfunding
  4. personalisation innovation : laser out / 3D print / electronics 
  5. intellectual property lift 
  6. things are smarter : internet of things -- everyday things get connected > for smarter tomorrow 
  7. product - service - system : rethought everything to create an entirely new experience 
  8. design service 
  9. innovation for others : design for aging 
  10. sustainable future 
        The other people talk about interaction design , I really want know what he said , because my major is interaction design , but also I can`t understand .

        At last , if we do our best to improve ourselves in all aspect , there will always be a place to realize their value , and the road point out the place is in the near future . 

没有评论:

发表评论