2014年9月28日星期日

Open Studio : Drawing

Open Studio : Drawing 

This class is about Drawing , I am interested in Drawing but I am not good at Drawing .
First of all , this class given by Dr. Nigel and Dr. Kentaro , we asked to find the center of an A4 paper just by the feeling , of course all of us deviated from the center after two fold , my dot is in the near northeast . from this activity , I know everyone`s feeling is different and everybody have his / her center , but we should clear how to find the center .
Secondly , Dr. Kentaro teach us to draw only use arms, muscles, shoulder and elbow , don`t use joints of hand ,this is my first time though professional guidance , each request is equal to the distance between the rings, and requires a smooth curve , when I draw the pattern , I feel more different more good than before , after several times text , more good-looking . 
Thirdly , in order to improve our physical coordination , especially the right shoulder , joint and muscle , we asked to draw another pattern like a beautiful flower or satellite icon , I am interested in this work , not difficult and fit for me get the basic skills about drawing .
    
At last , the item is about painting , we cover a plastic board fix on a paper , there are Chinese ink and watercolor ,then draw on the plastic board and rubbing out with a white paper pattern .at beginning , I have no idea , just use Chinese ink and red watercolor to make a simple pattern , with the rubbing , I start to mix different colors and more fearless , flying imprison ideas .

the painting below is what I like :

 



没有评论:

发表评论