2014年8月19日星期二

Open Studio : Introduction

Social and Cultural Studies

This is my first class of open studio , I never have class like this have so many interactions and collaborations ; even though with a huge transition from engineering to art , I want to say I love it . And for the classmates ,  I was in a absolutely different mode of education completed undergraduate studies in China , but all of you are so kindly and friendly . I wish we can be friends forever . 
1.For the first game , from the recognition of what I perceived , Not only the Characteristics but also the User that I can get some comprehension . Information processing lies at the heart of human performance .
2. For the second , with my collaborator , communication and understanding are the most important method between each other , when I get the information , predicting and modeling from the human-system interaction .but some decision-making biases resulting in human error .
3. For the third ,when I get some task , the first step is use brain function to understanding the task, then learning to find the interface , at last the mental workload make the decision of context of use . with the cooperation to solve the problem .
4.For the last game , signal detection theory : when I get attention and perception the information , I should memory and cognition ,then select the action , at last perform the multiple-task .
(THANKS FOR YOUR PICTURE)
In total , not only professors but also classmates ,I am so lucky I meet all of you . For the homework and class , if I do the wrong way , please help me point out , because I never have experience how to do the work like this , thank you .

没有评论:

发表评论