2014年8月24日星期日

MODULE 1 : 'Walk , Bike , Boat'

Walk , Bike , Boat

This is the second class , the module is " walk , bike, boat " , so we will experience learning environment . 
At the morning , I can`t stop a bus during the half hour beside the bus stop , until now , I don`t know what`s the reason , when I arrived the Wutthakat station , It`s already 9:14 , thank you all .
The trip is walk from BTS Wutthakat to school named Wat Mai Yai Nui , then travel by boat to Bangmod cannal , at last take bike to Bangmod campus .
I was given the nature of Thailand's so beautiful scenery and simple folk attract and impress.

  • Temples / Piers / Houses / Boats / Bridges / Delicious foods 
  • River / Blue sky / Flowers / Trees / Bamboo / Vines
  • People / kids / birds / Fish / Dogs / Cat 











  1. Thailand has a very rich water resources
  2. Plant diversity make Thailand so beautiful
  3. People know how to enjoy life , love life in Thailand
At last ,this trip help me improve my skills of self-motivated and autonomous , As I like the environment very much , I suggest we work together to protect the beautiful environment , Reduce the use of plastic bags and increase the number of waste recycled . 

没有评论:

发表评论