2014年10月12日星期日

Open Studio : Reflection 1

Open Studio : Reflection 1

When I studied in China , most of the class like lecture , a lot of knowledge was instilled in my brain , after the class to read many books and do more exercises , of course each time able master plenty of knowledge , I feel very full study and life .but when the course finished , the knowledge will forgot as soon as possible .
When first contact this class , I don`t know mode of the class ,even though no idea how to guess ,I am very anxious , complete departure from previous teaching and learning mode , I know I should change the way what I used before , it certainly has its wonderful place, so no need to worry, just follow its step and try to explore the way fit for me ,so this is a big challenge for me , and I never have the experience , now , I want say : I like it !
The class organized by different kind of disciplines , Interaction design / urban planning / design management / drawing  , each class have it`s characteristic , even though Interdisciplinary for me , but I like the challenge with freshness .
·                    The first workshop is “ introduction “ – learning and working in team  , the biggest feature is the interactive with each other , help each other to complete the task , get the knowledge with Happy Hour and have a long-term memory .
·                    The second class is “walk , bike , boat “ ,  it requires us to have a spirit of cooperation , though go a strange place to feeling the environment and find new things to research by ourselves , as an interdisciplinary field , we discuss decomposition and integration knowledge , from framework to standardize project , despite the difficult but very rewarding .
·                    The third module is “ value creation “ , the most classic word “ value is promise !” , perspective the internal discipline by the appearance of product flow , then look beyond the surface to analysis design process ,the unfolding response create a rigorous and analytical thinking .
·                    The last topic is “ drain in “ , the most favorite is practice and inquiry , drawing is a enjoyable method of expression by eye to find beauty ,step by step , from 2D to 3D ,simple to difficult , some drawing techniques is very helpful for the creative practice .
As a class of social and cultural studies , I am satisfied with this class , we get variety of experiments from communication in each module , these critical knowledge will help me in the later learning and research beyond the theoretical practice , another aspect , I got a lot of sincere friends from this class .

My major is interaction design , because  I want learn something about 3D holographic interaction design , I am clear that the subject just come out there years in the world , but peripheral industries have already selling products on the market , so I believe I can get some knowledge be able to have the ability to support me do the practice and research .
The knowledge what I want know more include : creative thinking  / intro to visual arts / drawing fundamentals  / 2D fundamentals / 3D fundamentals / arts in practice / modeling / interaction and so on , I like the way similar with < module 3 : drawn in  > to practice , and like the way similar with < module 1 & 2 : “ walk , bike , boat “ > to research .
With this kind of way to practice , from simple to difficult , the core knowledge permeate in my heart unconsciously , and I have a great harvest on the skill . with that way to do research ,  collect all kinds of information to build my database , have a high passion to discuss and analysis , at the same time to achieve results in the grasp of the relevant knowledge.
I think the best way to reflect is achievements or works , if possible , organized an exhibition ,  let the owner write a presentation plate to show the design concepts ,inspiration and application and so on .

没有评论:

发表评论