2014年10月9日星期四

Open studio : Drawing Handmade 3D Models

  Drawing Handmade 3D Models

        After last week's two-dimensional creation, this week began a 3D production . 
        Dr.Kentaro take a model came in with wire production - hand , looks so nice , but I still don`t know what work will do on this class and guessing , while I like the painting, but a lot of pressure among many experts, and this class is a 3D painting, difficult !
        The first step : he talk about the structure of hand , Joint / Finger / Palm , the most important is proportion - each length of the phalanges .
        The second step : teach us how to make the structure with wire , like knitting bambooware and interesting , we should mind 4 things : length of the phalanges / hand shape / size / proportion .















     

        So we start , I and shien with a group , first we don`t give much consideration of length and shape of the phalanges , when we done , find it difficult to assemble , with the guide from Dr. Li , we mastered the skills and fix them with fastest speed , even though we almost finished after the other groups , but I think as single finger to say , our group well down with 5 beautiful fingers .
        The third step : the structure of hand as our model , I use crayons to show what I saw .  I draw with the step see , remember , imagine , analysis , draw . this way makes me draw fast and ugly , and I can`t control myself . 
        Dr. Kentaro told me : with the draw you should stare the structure , then push the crayons with your feeling and mark every node you meet , just see your drawing paper sudden , just slow down , slow down . after the suggestion , I find the way is useful and the drawing is beautiful . through the training I think everything have it`s tips , if you make intentions to learn , your technique will quickly upgrade ! 
        Everyone have different skill and tips , just do it with your heart through your eyes what you see , and only keep your mind on the nib to slow down , a beautiful image will occur under your hand !


没有评论:

发表评论